Welcome to the 48th edition of From V to You, a personal letter from me to you each week to help you brand yourself, find your best marketing, and sell without the ick. I take you behind-the-scenes of my own business + brand-building efforts so you can achieve your aspirations too! If you’ve missed my previous letters, you can always read them here.
What a week!
I just finished coaching another Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi KBB Workshop the last 3 days, and some of my students struggled with the same three questions I’ve seen plague other aspiring entrepreneurs:
Am I enough?
Have I done enough?
Do I have enough to offer?
It seriously blows me away every time I work with such accomplished, ambitious, beautiful people who beat themselves up over whether or not they have enough to…
Teach – Succeed – Stand Out – Make A Difference
Of course, they do! And so do you! And so do I!
But sometimes we need someone to grant us permission so we can say Yes, Yes, and Yes!
So here’s what I want you to do today:
I want you to write 5 things about yourself that are totally and unapologetically awesome.
**No one is going to see this so feel free to go all out**
As awkward as I might feel right now to do this activity in front of the thousands of you on my email list, here I go!
- Out of 650 applicants, I was chosen to be in the top 5 speakers to represent Tony Robbins + Dean Graziosi on stage as part of their KBB speaking team!
- At the peak of my corporate career, I managed and was personally responsible for 7 different marketing products/services that generated $21 million a year in revenue for the company.
- I have launched hundreds of marketing campaigns for high-profile clients + influencers, many of those launches generated over $2,000,000/launch.
- I started two successful businesses (sold one last summer) with zero investment or funding after leaving my corporate job on my own terms.
- I have poured over $30,000 into my own personal development and I am in constant pursuit to uplevel my strengths, ALL so that I can turn around and more fully serve YOU and your dreams.
AND YET with all of that said, I still have days where I think I’m not enough, don’t know enough, or have enough to achieve my own dreams…
I’d be lying to you if I told you otherwise.
Each of us will have those days and those moments, but I hope you keep your “I’M FREAKING AWESOME” list somewhere close to read in those moments.
You are awesome.
Your dreams are awesome.
And there is always someone out there in the world who needs what you have and know.
That I can promise you.
Sending you an enormous amount of love today!
PS. Would you mind answering a question that will take you 2 minutes to answer but most likely save me 2 days worth of work?? Thanks so much!! Click here: My One Question