Can’t find quite what you’re looking for? Contact us through the form below.
I continue to be amazed by the hard work and dedication you have shown me. You are a role model for your peers and a rare find in a world that is seemingly more and more filled with individuals who lack a strong work ethic and the professionalism you have shown me throughout our working together. Before our discussions, my personal brand was something I was building through word of mouth. You have shown me how to exponentially grow my audience and subsequently those whom I am able to inspire and uplift. My mission is now clearer and my brand is now more able to achieve it, all thanks to you. I look forward to our continued work together and am excited for what lay ahead. Thanks a million!
CEO, Body Details
Here’s the thing about having success. You have to have good people in your corner. They have to believe that what you’re doing means something, and they have to believe that you can do it while staying true to yourself. Working with Veronica gave me the freedom to say “I’m gonna do what I do, and it’s going to attract the people that want that.” Having the courage to do that is hard to find, but it’s been easier with this company in my corner. I’ve done the work (and it’s taken WORK), but they’ve been the cheering section and encyclopedia along the way.
Creator, Imagine Plexus
I am writing this because of the superb responses we have received from Veronica and particularly how she has been assisting us with our branding. What you did in assisting us with LinkedIn was above and beyond our scope of work but tremendously helpful – thank you.
CEO, Association Specialty Group
I am very happy I started my personal and professional branding journey with Veronica! She truly helped steer me to my inner passion – helping companies with their Amazon strategy. She literally pulled it out of me and that was a game changing moment. I let go of who I thought I was, and opened up to who I really am. Since then, Veronica and the team at Losomo have been building my unique skills and experience and developing my personal story and the stories of my clients. It’s all part of my professional and personal brand in a complex and ever changing digital world. Thank you team Losomo!
CEO, Amavise Consulting
Check Out Our Frequently Asked Questions
A personal brand is the unique combination of experiences, capabilities, and proficiencies that make up who you are. Your personal brand should market yourself to show your character, value, and expertise.
A personal brand statement is one sentence that describes who you are, what you do best, how you do it differently, and who you do it for. Your personal brand statement should express your value, uniqueness, and target audience.
- Craft a personal brand statement.
- Research your market.
- Create customer personas and a customer journey.
- Build a website and create a style guide.
- Design a logo.
- Create valuable content, like white papers, infographics, emails, and videos, that can grow your email list.
- Blog about topics relevant to your audience and industry.
- Create professional social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others to connect with your audience.
- Reach out to the media for interviews and monitor media mentions using Google Alerts.
Your personal brand should express your personal journey, professional mastery, and life philosophy in an authentic and natural way. Your personal brand should connect with your audience through your website, social media, and emails.
- Identify your target clients and create client personas.
- Research and analyze your client personas.
- Develop your value proposition.
- Develop your brand’s identity and style.
- Create a content strategy that outlines your content development over 1 year.
- Develop and design your website and analyze web traffic.
- Track the results and change your strategy to meet the needs of your audience.
Creating a personal brand is important because it allows you to establish an online identity that represents your experiences and skills. A person brand reinforces your reputation and can attract employers, influencers, speaking opportunities, and more.