Welcome to the 8th edition of From V to You, a weekly letter of inspiration, tips, tricks, and behind-the-scenes of how I’m building a business around my personal brand so you can too. If you’ve missed the previous letters, you can always read them here.
Happy Sunday on this Labor Day Weekend Friend!
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, Labor Day “constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.” So in a country where we celebrate the American worker every year, why do we all just want FREEDOM from those labors??
What You Told Me About Wanting Freedom
Back in May, I sent out a survey asking members of our MyModernBrand family some questions about their hopes, dreams, fears, frustrations. And without any collaboration, your responses all had the same word in them – FREEDOM.
Q: What does success look like for you personally?
- “Freedom to work in tune with my own energy and with financial security”
- “Financial freedom so I can travel the world with my husband.”
- “I use to define success by money, titles and accolades. Now I measure success by financial/time freedom and contribution.”
- “Freedom to work for myself when I want and to spend more time with my family and traveling”
Q: Why do you want a successful personal brand?
- “Freedom to run my own brand to my beliefs and aesthetic without answering to anyone else.”
Q: What do you hope your personal brand can do for you? Your greatest desires.
- “Freedom, job satisfaction and financial security”
- “I want to generate a full-time income with a digital business. I want to create a tribe of raving fans, and use my voice to help others have more hope and freedom and deepen their spirituality.”
Freedom For Self, Family, and Others
Because as amazing as it can be to work for others and be a part of an incredible organization…we still want our freedom…
- Is this the underlining WHY of wanting a successful personal brand?
- Because having a successful personal brand = personal freedom?
I SAY, YES!!
Like a pre-scandal, Braveheart Mel Gibson YES ?
Financial freedom and freedom of time to do what we want with whoever we want!
Freedom to show up as our most authentic selves and serve others without restraint and in full view!
Helping You Find Freedom
Listen guys; it’s freaking September today. We are FOUR months from closing out 2019, and are you seriously any closer to your freedom than you were on January 1st, 2019??
If the answer is NO, what else do you need to know or do to embrace your wanted future??
If the answer is YES, what more do you need to get there faster??
Email me right now. Push “REPLY” and email me what you need. What’s holding you back. What scares you. What you don’t know how to do or get around.
I’m here. Waiting for your response 😉
Ps. If there’s someone in your life who could use this in theirs, please forward my letter so they can subscribe. You never know whose life you could change.